Community Catapult Northampton
Helping people in to work
The recruitment of participants to a new Northamptonshire project – February/March 2022
Community Catapult is a community interest company, established towards the end of 2021 by the employability specialists who founded the online education platform www.careercatapult.co.uk, Esther Greenwood and James Gage.
The Community Catapult Northampton Project
This project is part funded by the European Social Fund via SEMLEP to support 20 Northamptonshire residents who are aged c50 and over and who are out of work. This may include people returning to work having been parenting, full-time carers, people whose circumstances have changed or those recently made redundant.
The aim of the innovative project is to provide online education and offline support, specifically focused on employability, self-employment, improving confidence and wellbeing and to develop their transferrable skills. The ultimate aim is to support them into paid employment, self-employment or education within the 5-month timescale of the project. Commencing towards the end of February/start of March 2022, we are recruiting suitable participants now.
Priority will be given to:
- People aged nearly 50 or over
- Claiming benefits
- Residing in Northamptonshire
- Already IT literate and with access to a computer/tablet and internet (as the whole programme will be delivered remotely)
- With some previous work experience
How to apply:
If you are interested in participating in this project, which will involve:
- Self-directed online learning
- One-on-one mentoring (remotely)
- Meeting as a collaborative and supportive group online
- Having the chance to meet and question employers online
For further information:
Visit Website HERE
We look forward to hearing from you